Tuesday March 11th
City-County Health Board
Provided for in MCA § 50-2-106
Oversees operation and management of the City-County Health Department.
- one Cascade County Commissioner to be appointed by the County Commissioners
- the Mayor of the City of Great Falls or a representative
- the Superintendent of School District #1 or a representative
- one licensed doctor of medicine residing in Cascade County
- one licensed doctor of dentistry residing in Cascade County
- one interested citizen appointed by the City Commission
- one interested citizen appointed by the Cascade County Commission.
Three-year terms for members appointed by the City Commission.
Meeting Schedule and Location
Meets the first Wednesday at noon for eleven months of the year in the City-County Health Department Conference Room. Click here to view meeting schedules, agendas, and minutes.
For Information on the Board Contact:
City County Health Department at 454-6950