Sunday August 2nd
Special Guests at Storytime!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: August 7, 2014
Contact: Jude Smith, Great Falls Library - (406) 453-0349
Special Story Times @ Library in August
Great Falls, Montana – The Great Falls Public Library is hosting special Story Time guests August 12 - 16 and 22. Story Times are designed for children aged 30 months to five years old, accompanied by an adult. They take place from 10:30 to 11 am on the scheduled dates. These Story Times are free.
On the dates listed above the Great Falls Public Library will be hosting Great Falls Public School teachers as the story readers and leaders of each Story Time in the absence of the Youth Services Librarian Nola Huey. Below is the schedule of special Story Time guests:
- Tuesday, August 12, Amber Rausch of Sunnyside School
- Wednesday, August 13, Mary Lou Norbie, GFPS Literacy Teacher
- Thursday, August 14, Janet Morano of Lincoln School
- Friday, August 15, Amy Harrell of Lincoln School
- Saturday, August 16, Lee Ruud, GFPS Literacy Teacher
- Friday, August 22, GFPS Superintendent Tammy Lacey
Along with enjoying a fun, engaging Story Time, children and parents have the opportunity to interact with and meet teachers and the GFPS Superintendent.
For more information call (406) 453-0349.