Wednesday April 23rd
How Do I Pay My Fines?
Fines are due in full on the day of sentencing. If you cannot pay your fine in full, you must see the Judge to set up a payment plan. There are two different payment options available.
You can pay in person at the court window or mail in your payment. The court accepts Cash, Personal Checks*, Cashiers Checks, and Money Orders. Visa* or Mastercard* can only be used for payments in full.
- Minimum payments are $50 per month
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Please call (406) 771-1380 to verify if your citation can be paid without a court appearance.
- Traffic Citations - Enclose yellow copy of citation and payment (Check, cashiers check or money order) and mail to Great Falls Municipal Court, PO Box 5021, Great Falls, MT 59403.
- If you cannot afford to pay your fines, you may see the Judge during open court to setup a work project.
- Partial payments are NOT accepted.
If you do not pay your fine according to your time pay agreement the court may:
- Issue a warrant for your arrest
- Request that the Montana Department of Motor Vehicle suspend your privilege to drive
*THE COURT DOES NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR CARDS FOR PAST DUE FINES.*