Records Requests

City of Great Falls Montana

The Great Falls Municipal Court can provide court records upon written request. Fees do apply, please see below. The Court will provide records request for Government Agencies free of charge.

Any requests for records from Municipal Court must be submitted with this records request form. Most records in our court are public record. The court can only provide information on citations that were issued by the GFPD within the city limits of Great Falls. If the court cannot provide you with the requested documents, print screens can be provided free of charge.


  • General Copies ($1/page)
  • Certified Copies ($2/page)
  • CD Recordings ($25/CD)