Monday September 26th
What to Bring to Court
What to bring when you appear in court:
- Proper Identification (Drivers License, Montana ID)
- Copy of Citation
- Appearance Letter or Court Documents
- Any receipts regarding your case - Bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.
- Any documents which prove compliance with judicial orders and/or sentencing.
- Money to pay for fines. Note - Personal checks will not be accepted for past due payments.
- Do not use nicknames or alias; use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case, and ensure spelling listed on documents is correct - if they are not, advise the court.
- Provide court with current address.
- Dress- Appropriate dress is required. No obscene slogans on clothing and no hats. Shirt and shoes required.
***Cell Phone use is not permitted at either the cashier window or in the courtroom***
WARNING: If you fail to appear in court as ordered, you may be arrested and punished by jail and/or fine. Also, failure to appear may result in a suspension of your priviledge to drive.