Code Enforcement- Private Property Complaints

The City of Great Falls conducts code enforcement on a complaint driven process.

If you live in a rental and have concerns about the safety of the building in which you live, you may fill out the Housing Complaint Form located here:

To address complaints relative to rubbish, junk vehicles, property maintenance, graffiti, and other related issues, you may fill out the Citizen Complaint Form located here: 

Please return these forms to the City, or contact  Heather Rohlf, Code Enforcement Technician, at 455-8574.

The City of Great Falls mailing address is:
P.O. Box 5021
Great Falls, MT 59403