Residential Parking Zone Permits

Residential Parking Sign City of Great Falls Montana

Residential Zone Permits are issued for $25.00 to Great Falls citizens who reside in the residential district. Qualifying residents (district homeowners or renters) must provide proof of residence through a utility bill or lease agreement, and vehicle information (license plate number and vehicle description).

The permits are assigned to a particular vehicle and cannot be transferred. Permits are available at the Civic Center, Room 112, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.