Tuesday December 1st
The Building Engineer is responsible for overall providing building maintenance and routine cleaning throughout the department.
- Performing building cleaning services, including windows, floors, carpets, and restroom areas
- Conducting checks of building security by ensuring all doors and windows are properly secured after normal business hours
- Maintaining building, including minor repairs
- Conducting boiler maintenance by cleaning equipment, and monitoring and recording water levels to ensure safety (must obtain a Montana low pressure boiler's license)
- Setting up chairs, tables, and other equipment for various meetings