Tuesday March 11th
Process Server, Sergio Carrion
The Process Server is a civilian police department employee who works closely with Municipal Court.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Call and physically serves subpoenas to victims and witnesses on a daily basis out of the Great Falls Municipal Court.
- Serves letters of notices for possible violations of specific city ordinances that have been issued by the Community Development Department.
- Maintains records of service and delivers information to the court to account for proper returns.
- Retreives computer reports of arrest warrants that have been cleared by the Municipal Court or by a law enforcement officer.
- Enters active warrants into CJIN.
- Files all warrants from Municipal Court at the new Dispatch Center.
- Picks up daily paperwork from the City Attorney, County Attorney, Justice Court & Municipal Court. This paperwork is then distributed to the appropriate personnel.
- Monthly validation of active entered CJIN warrants & restraining orders.
- Every Friday a delivery of the weekly aganda is made to the City Commissioners.
- Must obtain a CJIN/NCIC certification.