Saturday December 3rd
Safe Streets Gang Task Force
The Safe Streets Gang Task Force is comprised of Local and Federal Agencies that are responsible for investigating gang, violent, and gun crimes. The Task Force is an aggressive and highly motivated unit. The Task Force works various hours and on occasion, specific events where gangs may be present. Some of the duties of the Task Force are listed below.
- Investigate gang related crimes
- Develop and maintain an intelligence network for tracking gangs and gang activity
- Provide public education regarding gangs
- Work alongside Federal, State, and local agencies for a successful prosecution of gang members involved in illegal activities
- Locate, identify, and facilitate the removal of gang graffiti