Park and Recreation Department offers recreational programs for adults and children including basketball, softball, golf, skating, swimming, volleyball, and children's summer programs. The School District augments the City's indoor facilities for basketball and volleyball programs.
- Adult Sports - Aquatic programs, basketball, noon basketball, golf, volleyball, softball
Fun in the Sun Days:
- Schedule: June 26, Gibson Park; July 3, Meadowlark Park; July 10, Lions Park; July 17, Jaycee Park; July 24, Elk's Riverside Park; and August 7, Lion's Park
- Summer Camps at the Community Recreation Center start in June. Registration begins April 30, and there will be a waiting list. The week-long camps focus on sport development, self-esteem, teamwork, gross motor skills, the arts, and understanding the choices we make in life and how they affect us.
- Swimming Lessons - Offered for Ages 5 & up at the Morony Natatorium
- Junior Golf Lessons - offered for ages 9 and older at Anaconda Hills Golf Course.
- Boating - Attention Water Craft Users: there is a launch fee in Broadwater Bay Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.