FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: October 18th, 2013
CONTACT: Tell Keaster, 406-771-1258
ROAD CONSTRUCTION CLOSURE
GREAT FALLS, Montana – The City of Great Falls has an ongoing project with Kuglin Construction to perform sanitary sewer main repairs in various alley locations. Those locations are listed below:
- 7th Alley South between 19th Street S and 20th Street S
- 3rd Alley North between 3rd Street N and 4th Street N
- 3rd Alley North between 5th Street N and 6th Street N
- 3rd Alley North between 11th Street N and 12th Street N
- 3rd Alley South between 21st Street S and 22nd Street S
10th Alley South between 30th Street S and 31st Street S
The contractor will be closing the alleys in these locations for four to five days per location. This work is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 21st. The project is expected to be completed in four to five weeks.
Your patience and consideration is appreciated during this process. For more information regarding the road closures contact Tell Keaster at 771-1258.