Service Area

The City of Great Falls is authorized to provide water service only to those areas which have been annexed into the city limits. Any person living outside the city limits and wishing to obtain water service from the city must be annexed to the city. You may call the Planning and Community Development Office at 771-1180 (option 3) for information on annexation.

All buildings within the City limits must be connected to city sewer. Septic tanks, cess pools, etc. are not lawful in city limits except by special provision.