Water or Sewer Main Installation or Repair

Whenever property is to be developed or served with water service, and existing water mains are not already installed, the developer or his representative shall contact the Engineering Division of Public Works 771-1258 to determine whether or not water service can be provided. If water mains do not exist along the frontage of proposed property development, contact Mike Judge of the Utility Systems Division of Public Works 727-8390 for further information.

Anyone wishing to install, lay, repair, extend, alter, relocate, replace or modify any water or sewer service line must obtain a proper license from the Planning and Community Development Department located at the Civic Center. There are required permits which are also obtained through the Planning and Community Development Department 771-1180 (option 3).