Water Service Lines

Before any water service line work is done, a water service line permit must be purchased at the Planning and Community Development Department. Other permits related to water service work are also purchased at Community Development. The Community Development Office is located at the Civic Center, 2 Park Drive; phone 771-1180.

To arrange for a water tap call the City of Great Falls Utility Department at 727-8045.