Monday July 6th
Electric City Water Park is Now Open!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: June 2, 2014
CONTACT: Patty Rearden, Deputy Park and Recreation Director - 406-771-1265
Marian Permann, Aquatics Supervisor - 406-452-3733
Electric City Water Park Opens Friday
The Electric City Water Park opens for the season Friday, June 6. The Water Park will be open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Water Park includes the Mitchell Pool, the wading pool and interactive play structure (Little Squirts Soak Zone); the Power Tower Plunge (two great water slides); and the Flow Rider where participants can boogie board, ride the lazy river and head down the riptide slide.
The Electric City Water Park will be open daily June 6 – September 1. Hours are 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. daily, with the exception of Wednesdays. On Wednesdays, the Water Park will remain open until 8:00 p.m. Pool rentals are available in the evenings. There will also be lap swimming available at the Water Park, Monday – Thursday, 10:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Cost: $4.00/day.
Water Park Prices include: Package B: Mitchell Pool and the Little Squirts Soak Zone, $5 for adults, $3 for youth 3-17; and Package A: Mitchell Pool, Little Squirts Soak Zone, the Power Tower Plunge water slides, plus the Flow Rider, $12 for adults, $10 for youth 3-17 (boards and tubes are included, first come, first served); and Twilight Rate: Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m., $2 discount on full package.
Mark your calendar for these Special Events:
- Sun., June 15 - Father’s Day - Father in free with paying family (Prizes )
- Fri., June 27 - Military Appreciation Day
Bring your military ID and enjoy a day at the Water Park. Receive $3.00 off to all active military personnel
- Wed., July 9 - Celebrity Flow Rider Challenge - 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Come watch your favorite Media Celebrity compete for the top media surfing championship.
Bring a can of food to help your favorite team build points. All canned food will support the Great Falls Community Food Bank.
- Fri., July 18 - Aloha Party - 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Bring you grass skirt and be prepared for a wild and wacky time. Contests, dancing and lots of fun! Special BBQ menu and prizes. $9 Adults/ $7 Youth
- Sun., August 3 - Race Montana Triathlon - 7 a.m. – noon (Water Park opens at noon.)
- Fri., August 15 - Dive in Movie Night (Close at 6:00 p.m., reopen at 6:30 p.m.) - “The Lego Movie” - 6:30-11:00 p.m.
Special menu at concession
- Wed., Sept 3 - Drool in the Pool - 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Fee: $5.00
All dogs welcome- must have proof of the current vaccinations. No people allowed in pool.
- Tuesdays - Summer of FUNshine with Cory Wells - June 17, July 1, 15, Aug. 5, 19
1:00-3:00 p.m., Broadcasting live, prizes
Wet Your Whistle Pass
- 10 visits – 10% discount
- Youth (3-17) $90
- Adult - $10
- 30 visits – 25% discount
- Spend the summer enjoying the Electric City Water Park including the pools, slides, and Flow
- Youth (3-17) - $225
- Adult - $270
For more information visit the City’s web site at www.greatfallsmt.net, or call the Park and Recreation Office at 406-771-1265. The Water Park phone number is 406-454-9008.
Head out to the Electric City Water Park June 6, it will be a lot of wet and wild fun!
# # #