Monday November 30th
All programs are offered at the Morony Natatorium unless otherwise noted
Open Swim at the Natatorium
The pool is open to the general public of all ages. Life jackets are available for those who need them. Children under 42 inches need to be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
Open Swim Fee
$3.50/adult (18 and older)
Children under 2 years free with a paying adult - 1 child free per paying adult
See the Natatorium Schedule for times
- Swim Lessons - Classes for ages 4 & up from beginners to advanced and are taught by YMCA/American Red Cross certificated lifeguards. See the link below for information about Swim Lesson Times
- Skippers I - Parent and child aquatic program, is a progression towards developing personal growth, personal safety and rescue skills using songs, games and stunts with an instructor who leads the team in guided discovery. Requires Parent Participation. Ages 6 months to 3 years.
- Skippers II - Your child is now able to understand at a basic level, skill objectives, guided activities, and performance of each objective. A large number of games, activities and songs are used for this transition of becoming independent in the water. Ages 3 years to 4 years
- Lap Swimming - The Natatorium has six lanes available, if we are crowed we do ask that swimmers circle swim or wait until a spot is available. One lane is available during other programs. See the Schedule for times.
- Open Fitness - Pool is open for adult fitness activities which include water walking, lap swimming, as well as the access to water fitness equipment. Not led by an instructor.
- Water Exercise - Basic Water Exercise gives you a cardiovascular aerobic workout that allows participants to work at a low impact and low intensity workout. This class is held at both ends of the pool. Equipment may be used.
- Aqua Fit - gives you cardiovascular aerobic workout this is low impact, high intensity water aerobics. This class is held at both ends of the pool.
- Aqua Challenge - gives you aerobic exercise that focuses on endurance, coordination and strength. Buoyancy and resistance equipment will be used. This class is held in the deep end of the pool.
- Aquatic Solutions - This program is designed for individuals who have orthopedic injuries, MS, spinal injuries, stroke or arthritis. For more information contact Marian Permann at 788-1936.
- BackHab - This program is geared toward participants who have low back pain. It can be chronic back pain or pain from recovering from back injury or surgery, participants Must be finished with primary therapy, and have a release to attend. The goal is lessened pain through better muscle balance, tone and endurance. This is not a aerobic program; there is no cardio respiratory component.
- Multiple Sclerosis/Orthopedic Program - Certified instructors provide individualized exercises to enable patrons to have better range of motion, reduce edema, increase flexibility and maintain endurance.
- Adult Swim Lessons - Offered on limited basis
- Kayaking Paddle & Roll Classes - Single session classes focuses on the roll, also include forward, reverse & turning strokes.
- Swim Team - Pool is reserved for Falls Aquatic Swim Team (FAST) participants. For more information call Sussie at 899-0502.
- Other Special Programming - Rural and Home School Lessons; Beginners Kayak Course; Lifeguard Certification; CPR/First Aide
Contact the Natatorium for additional information and future classes at 452-3733.