Wednesday October 22nd
- Charles M. Russell Museum – Great Falls' museum of original western art featuring the work of famed western artist, and Great Falls resident, Charles M. Russell.
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center – Learn everything you ever wanted to know about the time the Corps of Discovery spent portaging the "great falls of the Missouri".
- Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art – Housed in Great Falls' first high school, PGSMoA offers exhibits of contemporary art.
- Children's Museum of Montana – All the exhibits here are hands-on so children can "touch, poke, raise, lower, push and examine to their hearts' content."
- First Peoples Buffalo Jump – One of the largest pre-historic buffalo-kill sites in the United States. The visitor center and interpretive trails tell the story of the hundreds of years that Indians stampeded buffalo over the cliff.
- 341st Space Wing (Malmstrom) Museum – Learn about the history of Montana's only Air Force Base. Just inside the main gate.
- The History Museum – A joint project of the Cascade County Historical Society and the Great Falls Genealogy Society, The History Museum (formerly High Plains Heritage Center) explores the history of not only Great Falls but all of Cascade County.
- Montana Veterans Memorial – The memorial "honors and recognizes all veterans of all branches of military service to the United States of America, in peace and in war."
- Ursuline Center – The former Ursuline Academy, listed on the National Historic Register, has events and tours throughout the year
- Galerie Trinitas – Religious art museum featuring the works of Sister Mary Trinitas Morin on the University of Great Falls Campus.