Saturday August 27th
Welcome to the Office of the City Clerk
The City Clerk's Office serves as the City's resource for informational, historical and legislative services for the community, the public, City departments and City agencies. The City Clerk's Office is dedicated to preparing the proceedings of the City Commission and preserving City records, using integrity to offer timely and courteous service to the citizens and staff of Great Falls, Montana.
We assist the public by:
- Supporting the legislative work of the Mayor and City Commission. Resolutions and Ordinances dating back to 2001 are posted on-line.
- Maintaining a complete record of all City Commission Minutes.
- Maintaining and preserving official City records.
- Codifying and distributing the Official Code of the City of Great Falls.
- Serving as the Records Manager, providing the City Departments with guidance for proper maintenance and disposition of City records in compliance with State laws.
- Scheduling the City-190 web video streaming, live and recorded government-related meetings, community readerboard requests and public service announcements.