Sunday April 20th
Mansfield Convention Center Fees & Policies
- The fees at the Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts are set by the Great Falls City Commission and administered equitably to all users. Please note our services, fees and policies are subject to change without notice. Contact our Events Coordinator for room availability and a price quote to ensure you are using the most current information when planning your event.
- A confirmation/damage deposit is due with the signed Use Permit and is non-refundable/non-transferrable if the event is canceled.
- Total rent is payable the day of the event.
- 20% of gross sales is charged on all merchandise sold, collected immediately following the event.
- A 16’x40’ stage is set against the east wall. Alternative staging configurations or removal of stage, are available at an additional charge. Please see Events Specialist for quote on your specialized staging needs.
- Additional kitchen/walk-in cooler access charges are $228 and must be arranged a minimum of one week prior to the event.
- Rentals on days that fall on a City of Great Falls holiday will be charged the standard room rate plus a $350 holiday premium.
- For a rental day the facility will be available from 7 a.m.-1:30 a.m. All events must end at midnight. Any time beyond these hours will incur an overtime charge or an additional day rental charge.
- Set-up or tear-down days (maximum of 10 consecutive hours) are for access between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. A fee will be charged to access the room any time prior to and/or after rental day(s).
- Permit Holder will notify the Mansfield Events Office 10 working days prior to the event regarding the times the Convention Center must be opened and closed.
- Permit Holder shall not assign or transfer this contract or sublet any portion thereof.
- Permit Holder will notify the Mansfield Events Office of any deliveries scheduled to be received for the day(s) the venue is rented.
- Box Office Services are exclusively retained by the City of Great Falls. Use of the Mansfield Box Office is required for all events contracted by non-residents of Great Falls. Non-residents are prohibited from sub-contracting through residents or other local groups for ticketing services.
- No show will be put on sale without signed Use Permit and payment of minimum.
- The Mansfield Events Office reserves the right to control box office sales and determine the number of tickets issued.
- Permit Holder agrees to pay a 3% reimbursement fee on all tickets charged via Visa or MasterCard.
- Permit Holder agrees to pay a rush charges for shows needing to go on-sale with less than 2 weeks notice.
- Box Office hours may be extended at an additional cost.
- In the event of a postponement or cancellation, the Permit Holder agrees pay a fee per order (plus any credit card fees) for all orders needing to be notified of postponement or to be cancelled and refunded.
- The Mansfield Box Office does not provide support for tickets sold to be distributed to outlets
- Permit Holder agrees to secure prior approval on all decorations.
- The use of tape, tacks, nails, screws or hooks on walls, woodwork, doors, floors, fixtures, ceiling or carpet is strictly prohibited.
- Facility will be left in the condition it was found; if it is not, a damage fee will be assessed.
- Use of candles is prohibited. Permit Holder agrees to have all use of all other flame devises and pyrotechnics pre-approved by the City of Great Falls Fire Marshall, 406-727-8070.
- The Permit Holder is responsible for compliance with the room’s occupancy limits set forth by Fire Code.
- For energy conservation, lights will be off when room is not in use.
- For fire safety, all building exits will be accessible and a clear path left open.
- The Great Falls Civic Center is a non-smoking facility. If there is evidence of smoking a fee will be assessed.
- Any adjustments that may need to be made to the premises may only be done by City of Great Falls personnel. Under no circumstances is the Permit Holder to perform any maintenance, electrical or other work to the City of Great Falls' property.
- Subcontractors hired by the Permit Holder must comply with all city, county and state codes and business practices (and upon request by the Venue be able to provide proof, i.e., business license, workers’ compensation insurance, etc).
- The building will be closed and locked at conclusion of event.
- Permit Holder agrees to remove and return any equipment immediately following the event; the facility will not store items unclaimed and will access a fee for anything left on premise.
- All accounts receivable will be assessed finance charges.
- Permit Holder agrees to obtain at its own expense and to keep in full force and effect during the use or occupancy of the facility, including move-in and move-out periods, insurance coverage.
- All policies shall be issued by companies licensed to do business in the State of Montana and having at least an “A” rating in the current Best’s Manual.
- All such policies shall be endorsed to be primary of all other valid and collectible coverages maintained by the Permit Holder and the City of Great Falls, with respect to their activity at the Facility.
- All polices will be written on an occurrence basis.
- Claims made policies are not acceptable and do not constitute compliance with the Permit Holder’s insurance obligation.
- Comprehensive General Liability shall have limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage (including coverage for Personal and Advertising Injury; Products/Completed Operations; Fire Damage and Liquor Liability, if applicable).
- Permit Holder agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the City of Great Falls, The Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts, their officers, directors, agents, servants and employees (“indemnities”) from and against all liabilities, damages, actions, costs, losses, claims and expenses (including attorney’s fees), on account of personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property of profits arising out of or resulting, in whole or in part, from any act, omission, negligence, fault or violation of law or ordinance of permission of Permit Holder. Such indemnification by Permit Holder shall apply unless such damage or injury results solely from the negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of the City of Great Falls.
- Should an event include use of alcoholic beverages, Permit Holder agrees to abide by all federal, state, county and municipal laws, statues, regulations and ordinances pertaining to sales, distribution or consumption of alcoholic beverages. Any questions should be referred to the State of Montana, Department of Revenue, Liquor Division, Helena, Montana; phone 406-444-6900.
- Permit Holder agrees to distribute parking information to all parties involved with an event at the Civic Center held Monday-Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. and on Saturdays between the hours of 7 a.m. and noon,
- Permit Holder agrees to provide the information to insure that the private parking lots around the building are not used by parties loading/unloading, delivery people or patrons attending an event. Please use the parking information found on this website.
- If a Permit Holder does not distribute parking information their patrons and worker’s vehicles may be towed if they park in the private parking areas around the building.
- The Mansfield Events Office is not responsible for parking lots or patron parking. Issues may be addressed with City of Great Falls Community Development Department.
- Fire lane restrictions must be strictly adhered to.
- Permit Holder agrees and understands the name Mansfield Convention Center shall be used for all publicity. The room location (Convention Center) should be used only in conjunction with at the Great Falls Civic Center.
- All advertising expenses are the responsibility of the Permit Holder.