Tuesday May 26th
Electric City Water Park
Welcome to the Electric City Water Park!
We offer a wide variety of attractions to help BEAT THE HEAT with a WET & WILD day of FUN IN THE SUN
How many ways can you have fun while beating the heat?
- Surfing on the Flow Rider → Body-boarding fun
- Chillin' in the Lazy River → Just floating around on a tube
- Sliding down the Power Tower Plunge → two amazing wild & winding slides that start from a tower 20' high
- Playing in the swimming pool → the largest heated outdoor swimming pool in the state
- Splashing in the Squirt Zone → children's water play area
Don't want to get wet? No Problem!
The Electric City Water Park has large grassy areas, shade trees, and a party deck. Spread your towel and relax in the shade or chat with your friends while soaking up the glorious sunshine.
Hungry? We have concessions serving fun fare
Hot Dogs ♦ Beer Barons ♦ Hamburgers ♦ Candy ♦ Beverages ♦ And a whole lot more
Sorry no personal coolers allowed
So, if you're looking for some wet fun come on down to the Electric City Water Park.
Electric City Water Park ♦ 100 River Drive South, Great Falls, Montana.
From I-15 take the Central Avenue West exit and head east. Turn right on River Drive.
Not responsible for lost or stolen articles
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow