Friday July 29th
Mansfield Box Office
Purchase in person during our regular hours (see hours below). We are located in the Mansfield Convention Center, use Door "C."
Purchase over the phone during our regular hours (see hours below). Call 406-455-8514 (if we don't answer, please leave a message, we will return the call.)
Purchase 24/7 online https://ticketing.greatfallsmt.net
Box Office Hours:
Summer - Monday through Wednesday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Fall/Winter - Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Hire the Mansfield Box Office to Sell Tickets for Your Event and Get ... Ticketing that Rocks!
Use of Mansfield Box Office Services for the Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts
Promoters located outside the State of Montana are required to use the Mansfield Box Office for all publicly ticketed events held in the Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts. Contact the Mansfield Box Office for a quote; ticketing fees are in addition to room rental fees.
Use of Mansfield Box Office Services for the Mansfield Theater
Ticketing services are exclusively provided by the Mansfield Box Office for all events held in the Mansfield Theater. The box office has exclusive rights to all internet sales for events held in the Mansfield Theater. Contact the Mansfield Box Office for a quote; ticketing fees are in addition to theater rental fees.
Use of Mansfield Box Office Services for the Mansfield Convention Center
The use of the Mansfield Box Office is required for all publicly ticketed events held in the Mansfield Convention Center with attendance of more than 400. The box office has exclusive rights to all internet sales for events held in the Mansfield Convention Center. We reserve the right to require promoters to use the Mansfield Box Office if a competing ticket outlet or location is used for ticket sales (for any event, even those following under the criteria listed below). Contact the Mansfield Box Office for a quote; ticketing fees are in addition to room rental fees.
Box Office services are not required in the Mansfield Convention Center if an event hits one of these criteria:
- when using registration verses ticket sales
- when an entire event is sold through corporate sponsorships and no more than 200 tickets are available for purchase by the public
- when an event is not open to the public
- when admission is only taken "at the door" and cost is less than $10 per person
Use of Mansfield Box Office Services for Other Rooms in the Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts
Box Office services are not required for events held in the Commission Chambers, Gibson Room, Missouri Room or any of the other small meeting rooms in our facility. But if you need a better way to buy and sell tickets ask for a quote today on our ticketing services because we rock!, ticketing fees are in addition to room rental fees.We use an Internet-based, real-time Box Office solution that was developed to redefine how promoters sell tickets and how customers purchase them!
Use of Mansfield Box Office Services for Events Not Held in our Facility
The Mansfield Box Office can also provide ticketing services for events not held in our facility. Ask for a quote today!
- Professional staff that is dedicated to selling tickets.
- Store front with regular hours and an address, phone number and website to advertise for ticket purchases.
- Ticketing solution that is not limited by type of event or the location of the venue.
- Ability to accept payment for tickets with cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
- Certified audit trail that guarantees 100% of all ticket revenue.
- Ability to build strong patron relationships by offering a variety of ways to sell tickets: individual, packages, season, pre-sales, to fan-club members, with discounts as well as special promtions.
- Excel data base with name/address/phone and e-mail of your ticket buyer.
- Online log-in to access ticket information 24/7 – no waiting for a return phone call to find out how your tickets sales are doing.
- Please download our Box Office Show Build form to see the information we require to get your event on sale.
- One-stop shopping from our on-line ticketing site.
- Online seat availability, choose where to sit.
- The highest level of protection on credit cards.
- If a show cancels, full refund on the face value of the ticket.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow