Friday December 20th
Frequently Asked Questions
Using the site
• Events are listed in date order.
• You may use the "browse categories" to help locate a specific event.
• To find more information about an event, click on "buy tickets" at the top of the next screen is a box with information about the show, the name of the show is a link to more information if provided.
• For any reason, if you are unsure on your purchase, please do not complete as all sales are final.
• For assistance, please call (406-455-8514), e-mail (ticketing [at] greatfallsmt [dot] net) or visit in person (use the “C” door on the south side of the Mansfield Convention Center, see address below).
Select your own seat
Put your cursor on the map in the section where you want to sit. A left click will "open" that section of the map allowing you to see seat availability. For events that are general admission there will be no seat map.
Apply a ticket discount
Discounts, if available, may be applied once tickets are in the basket, use the "Apply Discount" button. Please note not all discounts are available online.
Patrons who purchase tickets to shows that are general admission are reminded that there is NO REPLACEMENT of a general admission ticket for any reason. The Box Office strongly recommends general admission tickets be held in Will Call and not mailed.
Are there additional costs if I choose to not purchase in person?
Yes. Tickets sold online, over the phone or by mail are subject to a convenience fee. The convenience fee pays for costs associated with the Mansfield Box Office system. The convenience fee is per ticket and non-refundable.
What is the credit card security code and why do I need to use it during an on-line transaction?
The card security code (CSC) is usually a 3 or 4-digit number that is not part of the credit card number. It is
located on the back of a credit card (usually in the signature field). On some cards, all or part of the card number appears before the CSC. The CSC number appears only on the card itself (not on receipts or statements); therefore providing some assurance that the physical card is in the possession of the buyer.
Ticket buyers may choose to have tickets mailed (this is not an option if purchases are made less than 7 days from a performance). Tickets are mailed using standard US mail. A ticket for a reserved show may be replaced if lost or stolen in the mail, there is no replacement of a general admission ticket, Will Call is recommended.
A pre-paid ticket held in the box office for pick up. There are two ways to pick up a Will Call ticket:
• During regular business hours – Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. – from the box office at the “C” door on the south side of the Mansfield Convention Center (see address below).
• In lobby of theater starting 1.5 hours before the start of the show.
• A picture ID and a copy of the e-mail confirmation is preferred.
Where may I purchase tickets in person?
There are two options.
• The Mansfield Box Office – in the Great Falls Civic Center, 2 Park Dr S – is accessed from the south side of the Mansfield Convention Center at the door marked “C”. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• The Box Office is also open 1.5 hours before the start time of an event in the Mansfield Theater. The lobby of the theater is accessed from the steps facing Central Avenue, the “E” door on the south side of the Civic Center or the “F” door on the north side.
Does the Mansfield Theater offer ADA seating?
Yes. There are wheelchair and companion positions dispersed throughout the main floor of the Theater. Wheelchair positions are open (no fixed theater seat). The companion positions are also open and next to the wheelchair positions. On the Mansfield Theater seating map, these positions are identified in blue. For the companion positions, a padded chair will be brought in for patrons. For patrons in wheelchairs who choose to sit in a regular theater seat, companions may store their wheelchairs in the north or south theater hallways.
Where is the ADA entrance?
Use the “F” door on the north east corner of the main Civic Center; entrance has a ramp and an automatic door.
Does the Mansfield Theater offer assisted listening?
Yes, some performances offer assisted listening broadcast. Devices may be checked out from the box office in the lobby of the theater.
How are the Loge (lower balcony) and the Balcony (upper balcony) accessed?
For both levels, patrons may take stairs or use the Theater’s elevator (located on the north side of the Theater lobby) to get to the second floor. To access the balcony, there are fourteen stairs and then 2 stairs per row (either down stairs to the Loge or up stairs to the Balcony).
May I purchase tickets if I live in Canada or anywhere outside of the U.S.?
Yes. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Box Office Policies
• Sorry, no refunds (unless a show cancels).
• If the promoter bringing a show cancels, the full ticket value will be refunded, no other fees paid will be returned.
• Please do not purchase online if you are unsure of your selection or the ticket price.
• Please note, not all special offers or are available online.
• All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for entrance.
• There is no replacement of a lost or stolen general admission ticket.
• Internet, phone and mail orders will be charged a non-refundable convenience fee.
• Sorry, unpaid reservations are not accepted.
• Authorized ticket exchanges will be charged a $2 per ticket exchange fee.
• Patrons who choose to purchase at the door will be offered the next best available seating.
• The Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts is a non-smoking building.
Etiquette for the Mansfield Theater
• Please turn off cell phones.
• Taking photographs and the use of recording devices (such as a picture with a cell phone) is prohibited and may be dangerous to the performers.
• Please be a courteous audience member and refrain from talking during a performance.
• Sorry, no food or drink (other than water) allowed.
• Late comers will be seated during breaks in the show and at the House Manager's discretion.
• In case of an emergency, Patrons will be asked to exit quickly and calmly. Please take a moment to find the theater exit nearest you.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow