Sunday July 5th
Around the Facility
The Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts is surrounded by parking.
- Whitter Park on the south side has 35 free spots, 4 ADA
- Margaret Park on the noth side has 61 free spots, 6 ADA
- Along west edge of Mansfield Convention Center (by overhead load-in door) has 10 free spots, 1 ADA
- Mitchell Pool Lot (accessed from River Drive) has 98 free spots, 2 ADA
- West Lot (accessed from River Drive behind the Children's Museum) has 83. This lot should be used for RV, bus and semi parking
- Lots by Great Falls Police Department and east of Great Falls Tribune have 62 free spots
- Parking lot on Central Avenue behind Park Manor Retirement Apartments
- Metered parking on Central Avenue and the other streets east of the facility
- Paid covered parking is available in the parking garage three blocks south east of the facility
For events with special load-in or parking requirements, such as tradeshows or performance with multiple semis or buses, please call ahead for parking instructions from the Mansfield Events Coordinator.
Mansfield Box Office Parking
Free 15 minute parking is provided when purchasing tickets from the Mansfield Box Office. Take advantage of these spots in the circle drive located on the south side of the Mansfield Convention Center.
All entrances to the Mansfield Convention Center are ADA accessible.
The ADA entrance to the Civic Center (main building) is on the north east side of the building at door F. At door F there is a circle drive for convenient drop off, automatic doors, ramp and close proximity to the elevator for access to the basement or 2nd floor of the Civic Center.