Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to pay my fine?

Great Falls Municipal Court
Civic Center
#2 Park Drive South (in the basement)
Great Falls, MT 59401

When is my court date?

Refer to your Citation, Court Document or call Court Information at (406)771-1180.

How do I get a refund on my cash bond?

Bond refunds are mailed within two to four weeks after ordered returned by the Judge after the case has been disposed.

There is a warrant out for my arrest, what do I do?

Appear in court to see the judge immediately, see courts hours of operation.

How do I get protection from my violent spouse or partner?

Request an “Order of Protection.” Call Victim Witness at (406) 315-1111 or go to 401 3rd Ave N, Lower Level between 9 am and 5 pm. Orders are issued on an appointment basis.

Where do I go if I have a ticket from the Montana Highway Patrol or Cascade County Sheriff's Department?

You will need to go to the Jusice Court which is located at 415 2nd Ave North, Great Falls MT.