Monday August 3rd
PassportParking Mobile Pay
PassportParking Mobile Pay now available in Great Falls!
With the launch of the new system, residents and visitors to Great Falls are now able to conduct their metered parking transactions by mobile phone, a revolutionary new service that will allow residents and visitors in downtown Great Falls to save time and money by using their mobile phone to pay for parking.
To use the new PassportParking system, customers register for free from their mobile phone by downloading the mobile app, calling the number on the meter sticker or via the web at https://passportparking.com. Once registered, motorists can pay for parking through a mobile app, the web, or for residents without a smart phone - a phone call or text message to, 406-205-7977. Motorists can also select the option to receive text message alerts and reminders fifteen minutes before their time expires at no additional cost. Motorists can track parking expenses and print reports through PassportParking’s secure site.
Here is a short instructional video on how to use the PassportParking system:
How do you benefit from using PassportParking Mobile Pay?
• Mobile pay eliminates the need for coins and cash to pay for parking, making parking easy and convenient
• Receive text message alerts 15 minutes before your parking session expires
• Extend or stop your parking duration through a simple text or call, or through the PassportParking Mobile Pay app from anywhere without rushing back to the meter
• View your parking history and print your parking receipts online
• Quickly park with your mobile phone in any location that offers PassportParking Mobile Pay
• Save money through parking discounts provided by participating merchants in the Downtown area