Monday March 30th
There are 297 street miles within the City. Residential streets are swept four times a year while collector and arterials are cleaned twenty-four times. The business district streets and avenues are cleaned daily.
Residents are advised to keep the curb area in front of their residence free from obstacles and parked cars during the days of scheduled street sweeping service. Schedules are posted in the Great Falls Tribune and affected areas are signed on the day the street sweeping is done.
For Street Maintenance Questions or to Report a Street Problem: Call the PAR-TNER line at (406) 727-8637, the Public Works Operations Office at (406) 771-1401, or fill out the Street Maintenance Notification Form online.
To contact the Street Division Supervisor Jim Turnbow call (406) 771-1401.
Street Sweeping Requests
Sweeping requests can be made by calling (406) 771-1401 and will be done as time permits.
STREET SWEEPING SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF:
March 30, 2015 through April 3, 2015
Please remove any vehicles parked on the street from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on your scheduled day.
- Monday, March 30: (Streets) Park Drive through 10th Street North from 2nd Avenue North to 8th Avenue North.
- Tuesday, March 31: (Avenues) 3rd Avenue North through 8th Avenue North from Park Drive to 10th Street North.
- Wednesday, April 1: (Streets) 2nd Street South through 10th Street South from 2nd Avenue South to 10th Avenue South.
- Thursday, April 2: (Streets) 11th Street South through 20th Street South from Central Avenue to 10th Avenue South.
- Friday, April 3: (Avenues) 1st Avenue South through 9th Avenue South from 10th Street South to 20th Street South.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: The schedule may change or be cancelled due to weather conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the street sweeping schedule call Jim Turnbow, Street Supervisor at (406) 771-1401.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow